Dealer program information
Your relationship is important to us and we strive to develop and implement programs, products, and services that meet your needs. We are committed to helping you grow your business and providing you with the tools that you need to succeed.
Innovation and technology
Through our enhanced application processing system, CreditRevue®, we are able to effectively and accurately manage and decision credit applications to meet the needs of our valued dealers. By leveraging our systems and integrating them with online tools such as DealerTrack® and RouteOne®, we actively commit to accuracy and speed through automation, coupled with personal credit expertise to ensure you get the decision you need as quickly as possible.
Service and communication
We have an unwavering commitment to service excellence. We deliver national coverage with personalized, local service and provide:
- Quick, flexible credit decisions
- Fast, local funding
- Availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Products and services
By offering you a greater range of products, services, and financing solutions, we can open the door to more sales for your dealership and a healthier bottom line. Products include:
- Broad credit spectrum for financing from superprime to nonprime
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP): GAP is a product that is beneficial to the dealer and the consumer, offering collateral protection in the event of a total insurance loss due to collision or theft
Warranty Solutions® is a member of the Wells Fargo family of companies. We offer F&I aftermarket products and services, including:
- Vehicle Service Contracts (VSCs). Our VSC program includes levels from exclusionary to stated coverage. VSC features and benefits include:
- Full roadside assistance (towing, lock-out, fuel delivery) with every VSC
- Complete line of paperless e-services for your dealership from the Warranty Solutions website
- Dedicated customer service representatives
- Online and phone-in claim handling
- Dealer Reinsurance. Maximizes underwriting profits and earns investment income.
- Earnings Plus Elite II — dealer participation program. Increases the profits on VSC sales via simple qualifications, enhancing your dealership earnings.
- Quality Plus Certified program. A dealer-certified pre-owned warranty program designed for independent dealers. Comprehensive coverage on most major parts including powertrain components.
To learn more, visit warrantysolutions.com or call 1-800-828-1392, Monday through Friday, from 6:00 a.m. to
5:00 p.m. Mountain Time.
Products and services are not offered in all locations. For more information, please contact your Regional Business Center.
Warranty Solutions is a member of the Wells Fargo family of companies. Vehicle Service Contracts issued by Wachovia Warranty Corporation and administered by Wachovia Management Corporation. In Flordia, Wisconsin, and Arizona, issued and administered by Wachovia Administrative Srvices, Inc. (Florida License #60079). Also issued by Heritage Mechanical Breakdown Corporation in Flordia (Florida License #60072). All contracts insured by Heritage Indemnity Company (CA C of A #08549), P.O. Box 140057, Denver, CO 80214-0057.