Deposit and Treasury Management Solutions
Treasury management is the financial heartbeat your company depends on to run the business day to day. No matter how simple or complex your needs, we can help make your dealership’s banking operations more efficient, convenient, and secure with checking and savings options, online access to your accounts and information, and award-winning treasury management services.
- Receivables — expedite funds availability
Superior funds management calls for efficient processing of business receivables. Whether you need traditional paper receivables or fully automated electronic payments, Wells Fargo offers comprehensive, effective solutions that maximize your cash flow.
With a local bank presence, national network scope, and global product reach, Wells Fargo converts your deposits into available cash with a variety of receivable solutions:
- Electronic Receivables
- Cash Vault
- Nationwide locations
- Merchant Solutions
- Payables — optimize your cash flow
Wells Fargo’s payables products help you streamline processes, better manage expenses, and improve information access. Our comprehensive solutions automate your accounts payable (A/P) process and add speed and transparency to your transactions.
Wells Fargo’s commitment to smart technology gets results — increased efficiency and usability for you and your company. Our solutions include:
- Electronic Payables Solutions
- Commercial Card
- Payroll Solutions
- Controlled Disbursement
- Check Fraud Protection
Power up your processing
Innovative processing solutions save time and money. They also provide benefits to help you:
- Reduce staff time dedicated to processing employee purchases, T&E expenses, and matching invoices and purchase orders with vendor payments.
- Increase cash management options through controlled disbursement.
- Manage risk by rejecting potentially fraudulent transactions before they post to your account.
Once we have an opportunity to learn more about your current business processes, your relationship manager will team with a treasury management specialist to develop an overall plan and an effective combination of services to mitigate risk, maximize cash flow, control costs, and drive payment efficiencies.
WellsOne® Commercial Card
Let Wells Fargo equip your dealership with an end-to-end, completely electronic B2B payable solution. Whether you need airline tickets and office supplies, cards-in-hand for traveling staff, or a paperless option to pay supplier invoices and employee expense reports, the WellsOne Commercial Card works where you need it and grows with your business. Use it to streamline purchasing, provide better insights into spending, and optimize working capital.
The card program offers:
- Total expense management
- Complete spending visibility
- Revenue share potential
- Ongoing risk management
- Supplier outreach and support
Work from day one with a dedicated WellsOne Commercial Card account manager who gives you one-call access to all of our financial, fraud protection, supplier outreach, and technology resources.
Merchant Services — credit and debit card payment processing
Easily accept credit and debit card payments from your customers and:
- Enhance your sales by giving your customers the convenience of paying with almost any type of payment
- Accept payments almost anywhere — in person, online and through mobile devices
- Improve your cash flow with as soon as next business day funding to a Wells Fargo deposit account
- Access 24/7 support, online tools and payment industry information
The Commercial Electronic Office® (CEO®) portal provides a convenient single point of access to a broad offering of online banking services, including cash management, credit, investments, foreign exchange, trade finance, capital markets, trust, and insurance.1 The CEO portal allows you to manage cash flow and liquidity, monitor accounts for fraud, analyze and report on balances and transactions, and establish limits and controls for your accounts, transactions, and users.
The CEO portal lets you:
- Save time with online account management and real-time data alerts
- Easily integrate your banking information with our current systems and reporting processes
- Centralize your payment and disbursement capabilities
- Send wire transfers in U.S. dollars or a wide range of currencies with a single integrated workflow through the CEO Wires service
- Quickly take action on check stops and searches, password resets, or wire transfer approvals
- Use interactive reporting tools for improved funding and investment decisions
- Control access to your accounts, set user transaction limits, assign administrators, and manage how transactions are authorized with our Self Administration service
- Use our Event Messaging service to receive notifications about your accounts and transactions by text, email, or fax
- Mitigate fraud and operational risk with advanced monitoring and decision-making tools
And with our CEO Mobile® service2, you can securely access your accounts with a mobile device when you need to.
1Investment and insurance products are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency, are not deposits of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate, and may lose value.
2Requires iOS version 8.0 or above or Android version 4.4 or above.
- Monday – Friday
- 5 am – 7 pm PT
- 7 am – 9 pm CT
- 8 am – 10 pm ET
- 6 am – 12 pm PT
- 8 am – 2 pm CT
- 9 am – 3 pm ET
- We accept telecommunications relay service calls.
- Contact Us