Hardware and Software Requirements
Last Updated: 12/20/16
To provide you the most effective and secure online access to your Wells Fargo Dealer Services accounts, we strongly recommend that you use or upgrade to the latest version of software that we support. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Wells Fargo Dealer Services minimum encryption requirement for accessing your account(s) online is 128-bit encrypted browsers.
For more details, please read the Supported Browsers page.
PDF requirements. Adobe® Reader® (Version 4.05 or later) is required to access documents being provided to you in PDF format (for example, eStatements). Take our PDF test (PDF) to confirm that you have the Adobe Reader software required to view and save PDF files. To access some PDF documents on our site, you may be required to use a later version of Adobe Reader. Download Adobe Reader for free.
Important PDF reminder
- For Mac users: If you access a PDF document from a Mac, the PDF may be automatically copied to its desktop or to an easily accessible download folder.
- For PC Users: If you access a PDF document from a PC, the PDF may remain among its cached files.
Personal information such as eStatements may easily be accessed by others using the same computer if left on the desktop, in a download folder or in the cache. If you are in a non-secure location, be sure to delete the file after viewing it and empty the Trash (for Macs) and or clear your cache (for PCs).
To clear your cache on Internet Explorer 11.x:
- Select Tools, and select Delete Browsing History.
- If checked, uncheck Preserve Favorites website data.
- Check the following: Temporarily Internet Files and Cookies.
- Select Delete.
To clear your cache on Microsoft Edge:
- Click the Hub icon
- Click the History icon.
- Click the link labelled Clear all history.
- Check the boxes for each item you want to clear.
- Click the Clear button.
To clear your cache on Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options.
- Select the Advanced icon.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
To clear your cache on Safari:
- Select History.
- Select Clear History.
- Click Clear to close the dialog box.
To clear your cache on Google Chrome:
- Click the menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Select Clear Cache.
Hardware and operating system requirements. Please consult with your browser vendor and Adobe regarding the minimum hardware and operating system requirements that apply to the software versions you are currently using or wish to install.
Links to browser vendor websites, including information on minimum hardware and operating system requirements can be found on the Supported Browsers page.
Please Note: When you make changes to your computer software or equipment, our system may require you to re-confirm your identity online the next time you visit our website to conduct online transactions. This is for your own protection.
If you need further assistance, please call us at 1-800-289-8004, Monday through Friday, from 5:00 am to 7:00 pm Pacific Time, 7:00 am to 9:00 pm Central Time, and 8:00 am to 10:00 pm Eastern Time. We accept telecommunications relay service calls.
- Monday – Friday
- 5 am – 7 pm PT
- 7 am – 9 pm CT
- 8 am – 10 pm ET
- We accept telecommunications relay service calls.
- Contact Us